I began Hands on Healing in California and moved my practice to the East Coast in 1993.
I received my training at the Integrative Therapy School in Sacramento, CA where I studied anatomy and physiology. I learned a multitude of techniques and modalities to help alleviate muscular dysfunction as well as various energetic techniques to address emotional pain, tension and stress.
My work inspires and fulfills me. I continue to learn and grow with the years as they bring more knowledge of new ways to help my clients.
My treatments are delivered with a mindful, centered presence filled with compassion, and a firm nurturing healing touch. Your privacy and safety are highly respected.
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Massachusetts
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association
- Graduated with 700 completed hours at the Integrative Therapy School
- Taught at The Massage School in Amherst MA
- Graduated from Chameleons School of Esthetics in Northampton, MA
- Massachusetts licensed Esthetician since 2004
- Prior Massage Therapy practices in California and New Jersey
- Reiki Practitioner – Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Oncology Massage Therapy (caring for clients with cancer)
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Shiatsu Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Reiki Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Thai on the Table Massage
- Table Stretch Training
- Russian Sports Massage
- Shoulder Pain Management
- Soft Tissue Pain Relief
- Anatomy and Physiology